After parents divorce, or after a paternity action, one parent may need to relocate with the children. This can create an issue with regard to time-sharing arrangements of the children. If one parent seeks to relocate the primary residence of the children for a period of 60 consecutive days or more to a residence which is more than 50 miles away from his or her residence at the time of the entry of the Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage or Paternity action, Florida Statute 61.13001 applies. Please contact us for a consultation regarding your rights if you or the other parent needs to relocate.